sorry i havent been around guys, my desktop got hit by lightning WOW Archimonde
    Starcraft II

So check this out...

I've been a busy little bee. I got my commercial driver's license and im driving this:

I run all over the U.S. and some Canada, so if I'm in your area we may be able to grab lunch or something. I was able to hook up with UsuRpeR yesterday for a few hours and we had a blast! We ate lunch at this amazing bbq place in baltimore and chatted it up for a few hours. He had to go take his afternoon nap so i hit the road. Haha. We took a pic and he has it on his phone, so he should post it up soon.

Anyway, if I come through your area and you want to meet up, pm me your phone number and location or leave it in ths thread. It will probably be short notice as i dont know where i'm going more than a day in advance.

Divine Bovinity League of Legends
    Diablo III
    Starcraft II
    Please tell me there's a gaming rig in your rig.

Starcraft II
    Dave and i talked about that. There's not much room for a tower, and i dont think my 1500w power inverter could handle it along with the other stuff i have plugged in, but ive been looking at the asus g750 gaming laptop.

Right now ive got a 32 inch tv, my ps3 and a good pair of virtual surround headphones. It keeps me entertained for the most part.

Starcraft II
    Dave and i talked about that. There's not much room for a tower, and i dont think my 1500w power inverter could handle it along with the other stuff i have plugged in, but ive been looking at the asus g750 gaming laptop.

Right now ive got a 32 inch tv, my ps3 and a good pair of virtual surround headphones. It keeps me entertained for the most part.

Divine Bovinity League of Legends
    Diablo III
    Starcraft II
    What do you do for dem internets?

Lit the last Smoke Diablo III
    Starcraft II
    For some reason I am now picturing you with a bubble boy son and hauling yoo hoo. Oh I love yoo hoo! Its a fine product.

Starcraft II
    I just use whatever free wifi i can find. Gonna get a smartphone soonish, im so behind the times haha.

Lol i pull a flatbed trailer, so i haul a lot of building materials and steel. Right now ive got a load of window shutters.

Thread Information