Thread: Anyone Playing?

Village Genius League of Legends
    Diablo III

Anyone Playing?

was debating messing around after 1.05 since really grinding shit for items is what im up to in GW2 might as well rmah them or something for my time

Been playing dark souls: prepare to die edition. One of the best games to come out in the last decade or so imo (not counting demon's souls).

Diablo III
    i looked at it but all the reviews for PC said it was a terrible port even the tutorial was giving xbox controls instead of pc even though it was a good game

Divine Bovinity League of Legends
    Diablo III
    Starcraft II
    I keep trying to log in and play but the newborn has pretty much devoured my play time

Lit the last Smoke Diablo III
    Starcraft II
    I log in a couple times a week and do a run or 2 before I get bored, really just waiting for the PvP. Most people are doing the MF for PvP gear but I can't get myself to do it. The game is so easy now, wtb pindlebot and just come home with an inventory full of lewt.

@ Neonova

It's a 1:1 port of the 360 edition. It also released at $40; a way of saying "we know this isn't worth full price." The main drawback (fixed internal resolution) is fixed with a mod by durante. The fact that the game exists at all on the pc is amazing, as it was only made because pc gamers launched a hugely successful online petition. It does display the 360 keys on screen, but this game requires a controller for optimal play...you technically could play with mouse and keyboard, but I wouldn't. Also there's a mod to change the key displays.

edit: You could always grab a torrent, or if you have a ps3 you could pick up the original demon's souls for next to nothing.
    Last edited by space frog; 10-13-2012 at 09:01 PM.

Diablo III
    well the addition of MP and infernal machine makes it to you can get the difficulty to be "just right" and gives you a goal other than "farm for random drops" so ill probably be on 1.05 for a few weeks at least

Forsaken
    Meh, it very quickly becomes the same grind all over again, even with the changes.

Diablo III
    still playing, probably will be for the foreseeable future as I have no other games to play other than GW2 and I'm bored of it.

Thread Information