Thread: 1.0.4 Changes

Village Genius League of Legends
    Diablo III

1.0.4 Changes

The changes look great. Though honestly with GW2 coming saturday I probably wont play any except during GW2 downtimes unless its just REALLY good, other people start playing again, and GW2 isnt as good as i thought.

Divine Bovinity League of Legends
    Diablo III
    Starcraft II
    I think it's a good step for d3 - it needed it sooner when I hit inferno like a brick wall.

Diablo III
    yeah. I basically crush Act2 now still die on some champs depending on combos and how lazy i am. Act3 is doable but is a challenge instead of insta-death vs champs.

God's Away on Business League of Legends
    Diablo III
    yeah, good changes all around, but we're over 3 months after launch. those skill changes should have come within a month IMO

There's something wrong with the overall feel, look, and pace of the game to me that's hard to put my finger on.

It's like they didn't really know what type of game they wanted to make and ended up with some sort of amalgamation. Would be nice to go back and finish inferno, but I prefer diablo 3's competition: Path of Exile and Torchlight 2.

edit: I didn't like that there were these mmo concepts in there like enrage timers, and I didn't like the auction house at all. I felt like if I didn't invest a solid couple hours into playing the AH game I wasn't playing the game optimally.
    Last edited by space frog; 09-17-2012 at 12:44 AM.

God's Away on Business League of Legends
    Diablo III
    i tried path of exile but it was too raw for me. i've been spoiled by refinement.

totally agree that enrage timers were TERRIBLE.

Diablo III
    yeah i played it in beta and didn't like it to much. The idea of leveling the skills was pretty neat and so was the big passive web.

Looks like they rae coming out with 1.0.5 soon with across the board mob dmg / player defensive buffs (both about 25%) so playing post patch as a barbarian without war cry will "feel" like playing with it pre-patch. And they are adding the "monsters X" difficulty thing they had in D2. So looks like if i ever get bored of GW2 I will have at least week or 2 of entertainment in D3.

torchlight 2 is pretty awesome so far. I can only play single player at the moment, because I completely forgot my steam password, which is needed to link your TL2 account to steam. Looks like I'll have to do a cs ticket before I can play with other people.

Thread Information