Thread: Zil EXP bonus?

Little Spoon Star Wars: TOR
    League of Legends
    WOW Archimonde
    Diablo III
    Starcraft II

Zil EXP bonus?

So I was thinking, now that the +exp bonus is deeper in the utility, more and more players aren't going to take it. I'm wondering if using EXP quints + Zil's passive would make a difference or not...

Thoughts?
    "don't understand why churches and 'family groups' spend millions of dollars a year on abstinence-only instruction when a World of Warcraft account only costs fifteen dollars a month and has a much better record of ensuring virginity." ~bash.org

Forsaken League of Legends
    Diablo III
    Starcraft II
    Mastery: 5%
    3 exp quints: 6%
    Zil Passive: 8% for all team

I'm not really sure what you mean here? As a substitute for the 5% xp mastery I guess you could get the xp quints. If you have a Zilean, neither are really necessary.

I think what you're saying is, that exp quints + a zil passive would give a huge advantage? I suppose that's true but that's the point of Zilean's passive

Little Spoon Star Wars: TOR
    League of Legends
    WOW Archimonde
    Diablo III
    Starcraft II
    Right, for one thing, if you are Zil with the 5% + 6% + 8%, that could make you level 10 while they are level 7 or 8. Assuming that you are gaining levels faster than Zil already harasses like a mofo.

Before the 5% exp was taken almost exclusively in any talent build. Now, it's hardly ever taken except by the support.

Levels can easily make you more powerful than your opponent.

Just talking out loud here.
    "don't understand why churches and 'family groups' spend millions of dollars a year on abstinence-only instruction when a World of Warcraft account only costs fifteen dollars a month and has a much better record of ensuring virginity." ~bash.org

Thread Information