Forsaken Star Wars: TOR
    League of Legends
    Diablo III
    Starcraft II

Yorick, The Gravedigger

Got a chance to play one match this morning with Yorick... very interesting champion. Definitely not what I expected from a minion champ. This post is going to be a work in progress because I think it's going to take sometime to really feel out the various ways of playing this champ. While all his abilities are boosted by AD, only one of them is physical damage. Also, his ulti is surprisingly weak from a one game view. It's a not as good version of Zilean's ulti... That aside, here's my initial idea of a build for him.

0/21/9

Armor Pen
    Mana Regen
    Dodge
    Flat Health

Merc Treads
    Warmogs
    Triforce
    Sunfire
    Atmas
    Force of Nature

Basically, I think he's supposed to be a support tank. Kind of like Jarvan where he can pack a punch and can solo, but he fills in that off/support tank role really well. That said, I'm going to try the build below when I get a chance later today:

Merc Treads
    Ghostblade
    Triforce
    Starks
    Thirster
    GA

Focuses on his life regen which I think could be a really strong combo with his life steal ghoul + his auto attack lifesteal (thirster/starks). Just a first impression... anyone else get a chance to play him?

Little Spoon Star Wars: TOR
    League of Legends
    WOW Archimonde
    Diablo III
    Starcraft II
    If I see a Yorick on my team, I usually try to pick Soraka with Revive and Smite then say I'm going AD to get someone to dodge.

TLDR: Yorick needs some serious work. He's a liability on any team and doesn't do much other than mediocre dmg and possibly soak up an ult.
    "don't understand why churches and 'family groups' spend millions of dollars a year on abstinence-only instruction when a World of Warcraft account only costs fifteen dollars a month and has a much better record of ensuring virginity." ~bash.org

Forsaken Star Wars: TOR
    League of Legends
    Diablo III
    Starcraft II
    Ya, played multi games with him now... he's terrible. His minions aren't minions, they're just spells... they don't soak up anything, they don't dish out anything... pretty stupid Riot... really sad that I wasted 6300 on this champ

I agree... conceptually and extremely cool champion, but practically worthless. Lately new champs have come out of the gate a bit OP (Think Rumble, Vayne) but this guy is a 4v5 with a spectator. I can see an atmog's build working well for him, but not until he's a finished product, and I agree again, that for 6300 IP, you should be getting a viable champion.

Forsaken League of Legends
    Diablo III
    Starcraft II
    I still don't even know what he does because he dies so quickly in teamfights. :o

Only played with 2, both did terribly. So from what I've seen, hebad. Maybe he'll end up like Urgot or Gragas though, where everyone thinks he sucks until someone gets a good build and starts wrecking.

Thread Information