PDA

View Full Version : New Computer

SmallBoy
09-27-2003, 03:02 PM
I just got this new computer beacuse my old one got shocked..or something and EVERY part is broken.

SmallBoy
09-27-2003, 03:04 PM
well the problem is that when i took the stuff of my old hard drive(CS and HL) i can play 1.5... but when i instale steam i can not get into games a can talk on the friends thing. so? problem=?

Tass
09-27-2003, 03:29 PM
might want to post this in the CS forum, Paul

Was it your gateway that was shocked? I saw that your dad brought it in to MB, but I didn't get a chance to look at it.

SmallBoy
09-27-2003, 07:11 PM
Ya it was..... i have a better computer know... and lol!!

could u help me with my other one... the lights are coming on but the screen light is flashing like its not getting a signal. Doug says i mite be the vidoe card... i have another one sitting around if u could put it in?

SmallBoy
09-28-2003, 12:05 PM
My computer (another one i have) is not working.... i turn it on and all i get is a blank screen and the mouse does not light up when i move it... and the key bord does not light up ithere.. Doug said it might be the mother board..

HELP ME TASS

SmallBoy
09-28-2003, 12:07 PM
lol and know the CD drive door does not close!! could that need a new spring?

09-28-2003, 03:39 PM
lol

if your door doesnt close, then its time for a new cdrom =p

Tass
09-28-2003, 05:52 PM
Someone looked at it today... apparently the builder who rebuilt your system didn't exactly do it right, so we're gonna fire him.

That, and there's some RAM problems; one of your old sticks, we think. You should get a call tomorrow.